Plexus: My New Journey

Last fall my friend started sharing posts about gut health. She had asked me if I wanted to try this "pink drink".  I didn't bite. But I always read her posts and it did interest me. She went on a weekend get away with her husband and posted a picture of herself,  she looked fabulous and happy. Her comment was, "I've never felt better!" My friend's before and current picture is here:

Well, I would like to feel like I've never felt better. But, I continued to just watch her posts from afar. For 4 more months......... Beginning of January I decided to get in on a 7 day trial of this pink drink. It can't hurt and $20 was worth trying it. So I did it, I took the plunge. The pink drink is not sweet at all, kinda tastes like pink lemonade to me. But it is doable. I am a super picky person and I like the taste of it.

What I found was that I had more energy, and my quality of sleep was astonishing, I also lost 7 lbs. I have hypothyroidism and there were quite a few  testimonials of people who were able to stop taking their thyroid meds all because of this pink drink.

Now, I must preface this next part of my story by telling you how much I loved my pop. Like, I had a love affair with my pop.  I would literally have a panic attack if my supply was getting low. I drank A LOT of pop daily, mostly Pepsi. It was like a calming, delicious drug to me. So now back to my story, about day 3. a lady that was also doing this trial posted on FB and said that she noticed she didn't crave her pop like she always had. I stopped right there and thought, "Oh my goodness. Without even realizing it, I did not want or crave my pop." I was amazed! You see, my pop was like a road block for me to feel like I could ever really lose weight. I was stubborn and didn't want to give it up, I never dreamt that I could drink something else that would erase my desire for it. Incredible!

I was so impressed with this pink drink that I decided to sign up to sell it. I want to share it with my friends. It is kinda pricey, but it is worth it in my opinion. It can fix so many issues. The reason it seems to fix so many different health issues, is because at its core, it fixes your gut health.

Gut health, or lack thereof, can cause so many health problems. It can rear its ugly head in many different ways, affecting everyone differently. So, it isn't a cure all for all ailments, but it does promote proper gut health, which in turn relieves symptoms you may be experiencing from years of abuse to your gut.

There are also some other supplements called Triplex. It's a detox, probiotic, and a metabolism booster. I haven't even started those yet, and can't wait to see the results I get. If you want to follow along and see how  my journey goes, I will blog frequently. Once I lose a significant amount of weight, I will post my starting weight.......but you'll have to hang around awhile before I give out that tidbit. Thanks for following along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I am Thankful for.....

Measuring Up As a Mom

Just Beginning