Where I Belong

My heart is still heavy. I am still feeling quite a bit of sadness for the Shepley's. Even though we know intellectually that God has a plan,  in our humanity- this just doesn't make sense!  I have been just praying fervently for Renae and the girls!!!

I heard a song today that I've heard many times- but today it held a new light. Here are the words to the chorus:

 All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong

The first verse so reminded me of how Renae has probably felt this last week:

 Sometimes it feels like I'm watching from the outside
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing but am I alive
I won't keep searching for answers that aren't here to find

The answers for "Why"  are not here to find! We will never have answers this side of Heaven- as to why God decided to take Noel now. 



In essence- he didn't "take" him from home- he brought him TO his home. All of us that are believers and are left here on earth- do not belong here. We are not home- we are visiting- strangers- like aliens in a foreign land.  It really encouraged me to think of it this way!!! We are all on a journey- and the end of that journey takes us HOME. On the front of Noel's service program- it says,
"Called Home" November 24, 2012

That indeed he was. Called HOME!!  I am confident that he heard, "Well done Noel!"  No more work, no more pain, no more sickness, no more being tired.......... Home is a place of rest, home is comfortable, home is where we belong. At the feet of Jesus, worshiping Him............Home!!

Philippians 3:20
For our citizenship is in heaven; from which also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ:

If you have a moment- listen to this song and worship Jesus as you do!


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDmWm0Grk1E




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I am Thankful for.....

Measuring Up As a Mom

Just Beginning